The Steering Committee consists of the Director, Graduate Coordinator and three members elected by the faculty. Among those three, Crop and Soil Sciences and Horticulture Departments must be represented as well as each of the Athens, Griffin, and Tifton campuses. The Steering Committee members serve three-year terms and can be re-elected.
Current Steering Committee Members:
- Peggy Ozias-Akins (Director)
- Esther Van Der Knaap (Graduate Coordinator)
- Brian Schwartz (Crop and Soil Sciences, Tifton) 2020
- Zenglu Li (Crop and Soils, Athens) 2021
- Carol Robacker (Horticulture, Griffin) 2019